Maemo 5@N900: modRana freezing
|Reported by:||xkolman2||Owned by:||xkolman2|
Description (last modified by xkolman2)
ModRana freezes, the only solution is to pull the battery.
OK, so let's summarize what we know about the freezing:
- happens with bot modRana 0.16 and 0.17
- on both PR1.2 and PR1.3
- undervolting and over/under clocking might trigger it faster but is not a prerequisite
- its not just a modRana issue as Qlandcarte does something similar, I remember someone also mentioning MAME freezing in the same way
- might be related to using GPS/liblocation as QLandcarte freezes while logging GPS coordinates
- its probably not a GUI toolkit issue as modRana uses GTK but Qlandcarte uses Qt
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.